Website Solec South Africa
Solec South Africa was established in 2017 to provide a sustainable solution to the increasing demand for energy on the African continent.
Job Vacancy at Solec South Africa, Branch Manager. Solec South Africa invites applicants to apply for Branch Manager job in City of Johannesburg.
Solec South Africa was established in 2017 to provide a sustainable solution to the increasing demand for energy on the African continent. We provide a turnkey renewable energy solution for
the residential, commercial and industrial sectors.
About the job
JOB SPEC: BRANCH MANAGER
Alumo Energy was established in 2017 and provides a balanced advantage of quality reliable turnkey renewable energy solutions for the residential sector – including solar power and battery back-up solutions – from design to installation.
● To ensure implementation of the administrative systems and procedures of the branch
● To promote the financial efficiency of his/her branch
● To ensure efficiency of the sales team, through control measures, training, motivation, and discipline
● Taking full responsibility of the operations functions of the branch in accordance with his / her delegated authority
● To ensure that all installations are done according to the prescribed methods
● To be responsive and provide exceptional after sales service
● Previous experience with managing profitability for a branch of a business
● Must be a leader with entrepreneurial skills and a track record of success in previous roles/business ventures
● Must be a people’s person, able to manage the relationship with clients and staff professionally and effectively
● Process-oriented with strong admin and reporting skills
● Experience in the construction industry would be preferred
● Previous experience with solar installations would be beneficial
● Preferably based in Johannesburg North
● Valid driver’s licence and own vehicle
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.