Website SodaStream South Africa
SodaStream with the power of a C02 carbonator allows you to turn tap water into sparkling water in an instant.
Job Vacancy at SodaStream South Africa, Key Account Manager. SodaStream South Africa invites applicants to apply for Key Account Manager job in Pretoria.
SodaStream with the power of a C02 carbonator allows you to turn tap water into sparkling water in an instant. With SodaStream, you have the flexibility to create your own delicious, sparkling drinks while protecting the environment by reducing the global need for single-use plastic.
The focus of the key account manager is to develop and maintain solid relationships with the SodaStream South Africa’s key customers. Responsibilities include growing revenue by ensuring that customers are satisfied with the services provided, identifying new business opportunities for key customers, and attending all meetings, conventions and training workshops.
To be successful as a key account manager, you should be able to analyse data and sales statistics and improve business and trade marketing strategies. Ultimately, an exceptional key account manager should be able to manage multiple key accounts without compromising on the quality of services provided.
Strategy and Planning
- Direct involvement in annual strategic planning through a cross functional team planning process
- Submission of account business plan proposals that are aligned to jointly developed channel strategies and plans (direct involvement includes the account manager giving input in brand, trade activation plans and forecasting)
- Through the annual planning process and approval, finalize channel/account plans and develop tactical plans for approval and presentation to stakeholders, to facilitate internal implementation
- To build strategic business relationships with key accounts stakeholders through managing accounts to the company’s International standards
- Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with customers to accomplish organic growth and long-term company objectives
- Resolve customers’ complaints in an effective and respectful way
- Acting as the main point of contact between key customers and internal teams.
- Developing a thorough understanding of customer needs and requirements and preparing customized solutions.
- Negotiating and maintaining contracts with key customers and meeting established deadlines for the fulfilment of each client’s long-term goals.
- Communicating and collaborating with marketing, operations and logistics teams to ensure that key customers’ needs are met.
- Suggest solutions that answer customer needs and wants
- Ensure the ordered products are delivered in a timely manner
- Research and source new potential customers
Implementation & Execution
- The setting of price parameters, shelving and display standards, and advertising parameters
- Management of account-specific price lists and listing of new products
- Effective communication of all agreements within the team
- Management of annual trade agreements and disbursements
- Manage rebate and cycle deal expense account
- Manage credit terms within company policy
- Manage and achieve quarterly and annual key account target
Reporting and Monitoring
- Gather, report and communicate customer feedback on service, technology and product delivery
- Manage all accounts through trading terms process and regular business meetings/reviews structured around a KPI driven business plan.
- Formulated account reviews
- Measure, track and analyze key account metrics
- Create reports for upper management
- Regular reporting, monitoring of performance of planned vs actual measures and to draft action to close the gap for achieving, ROI etc.
· Design and implement innovative key account promotions according to brand
- Keep abreast with industry and market trends and best practices
- Competitor monitoring and reporting
Budgeting and Forecasting
- Budget allocation and forecasting by account to optimize ROI and to achieve the set short term and long term KPI’s
- A tertiary qualification in business administration, finance, marketing or sales (IMM, B-degree or equivalent) would be an advantage
- The ability to build rapport with key customers.
- The ability to handle multiple customer accounts.
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills.
- Exceptional service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A minimum of 8 years FMCG general trade marketing experience of which 3 years should be key account experience
- Experience in sales and services will be an advantage
- Proven experience in key account management
- Proficient in all Microsoft Applications
- Sales/Marketing principles and practices
- Tailored Service Package/ Target Market Modelling principles
- Manage execution standards
- Trade replacement
- Order taking
- Credit Management, Finance and Commercial knowledge
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good analytical and numerical ability
- Socially outgoing and confident
- Aptitude in networking and building relationships
- Able to build positive relationships
- Open to change and looking for opportunities for improvement
- Good problem-solving ability, solutions orientated and can be innovative
- Responsible, conscientious and dependable
- Willing to take calculated risks
- Self-disciplined and well organized
- Good planning ability
- Good ability to work under pressure and handle a demanding work environment
- High energy levels and drive
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.