Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad.
Job Vacancy at Siemens, Partner Sales Executive. Siemens invites applicants to apply for Partner Sales Executive job Pretoria.
Siemens is a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, mobility, and healthcare. Creating technologies for more resource-efficient factories and resilient supply chains to smarter buildings and grids, to cleaner, comfortable transportation and advanced healthcare, the company empowers customers to transform the industries that form the backbone of economies, transforming the everyday for billions of people.
About The Role
As a Partner Sales Executive, You will support the Partner personnel to advance Partner productivity throughout the sales cycle ensuring appropriate resources are provided in support of Partners. Works on projects/assignments of low to medium scope. Able to work under self-management on routine tasks and light supervision on new tasks.
The responsibilities of the Mid Market Sales Executive is categorized into three sections
- Partner Business Planning and Execution
- Collect and provide feedback on key partner financial information from field interactions with Partners, including but not limited to financial reports, revenue reports (license and maintenance), pipeline, and forecast reports.
- Contribute to the collection of Business Intelligence Packet execution data (e.g., Partner Scorecarding, Partner Segmentation, Marketing
Maturity Matrix, and conclusions and actions) with key business, functions to enable sales intelligence and growth planning and execution between Partner Management and Partners
- Contribute to the development of Partner Account Plans with a key focus on effective sales execution
- Support PartnerTeam by providing relevant feedback to the Account and Territory Planning process
- Partner Marketing and Demand Generation
- Provide feedback and input into Partner pipeline development and forecasting with Partner Team and Partner Marketing to ensure a minimum required pipeline for Country/Territory to meet the required revenue targets
- Provide insight and support to the execution of the MDF Program to maximize use, quality, and impact to generate and maintain the pipeline and in-market spend (e.g., with Partner matching)
- Indirect Revenue Management and Co-Selling
- Achieve individual license revenue targets for country/territory by actively supporting targeted partners to close their opportunities
- Build close collaborative relationships with Partner Owners and Senior Partner Executives to focus on the successful pursuit of sales revenue.
- Work with partners to help them determine the optimal hunting/farming balance and strategy
- Work with partners to advise and guide on good practices for territory planning
- Advise partner sales reps on the effective development of account plans and maintenance of the sales pipeline to achieve targets and quotas
- Support the partner to identify key customer stakeholders and produce basic stakeholder management approaches
- Help partners identify and qualify new customer targets and opportunities
- Support Partner Sales to develop identify the most appropriate software solution for the qualified customer opportunity
- Coach Partner Sales through the execution of the complete sale including effective meeting planning and opportunity tracking.
- Help Partner Sales resolve contract issues prior to contract negotiations and set priorities on critical issues
- Support Partner Sales in sales negotiation tactics and approaches in order to close the deal.
- Provide insight and guidance on best practice Sales Approaches, tactics, and processes to close specific and varied opportunities
- Support deal registration, lead distribution, and appropriate reporting for transparency within SPLM and for the Partner.
- Support sales forecast accuracy and ensure updates are applied to SFDC, for the portfolio of Partners
- Manage Account Receivables (A/R) with a portfolio of Partners, including the execution of A/R policy.
- Support partner to address “past due” opportunities and encourage the timely progression of the sale, ensuring leads are converted appropriately within SFDC
- Support the collection of sales metrics for reporting and action planning: Partner hit rates, length of the sales cycles, and sales management metrics such as number of sales calls per rep per week, sales time allocation, mindshare/focus on SPLM products, etc.
- Partner Business Planning and Execution
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Several years of relevant sales experience in software sales with strong proven sales success
- Experience and know-how in indirect or direct sales of complex and consulting-intensive software solutions
- Work experience and know-how in the environment of the machine tool industry is very desirable
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- Exceptional executive-level written, verbal, and presentation communication and interpersonal skills
- Drive alignment with global and regional partner management business colleagues for mutual success
To apply for this job please visit jobs.siemens.com.