Website Siemens Digital Industries Software
Siemens Digital Industries Software is driving transformation to enable a digital enterprise where engineering, manufacturing and electronics design meet tomorrow.
Job Vacancy at Siemens Digital Industries Software, Mid Market Sales Executive. Siemens Digital Industries Software invites applicants to apply for Mid Market Sales Executive job in Pretoria.
Siemens Digital Industries Software is driving transformation to enable a digital enterprise where engineering, manufacturing and electronics design meet tomorrow. Our solutions help companies of all sizes create and leverage digital twins that provide organizations with new insights, opportunities and levels of automation to drive innovation. For more information on Siemens Digital Industries Software products and services.
About The Role
As a Mid- Market sales executive, you will be responsible for generating revenue through a Defined Territory Plan using the entire PLM solution suite within an identified market and/or key vertical market. You will establish and maintain basic customer relationships primarily at the line management level for continuity and incremental sales. Provides interactional support at the senior management level. Handles pipeline to drive sales activity.
The responsibilities of the Mid Market Sales Executive is categorized into four sections
- Value Selling
- Under minimal direction, applies strategic value selling methodology, tools, and processes to improve sales efficiency.
- Engages prospects and identifies how to align Siemens Industry Software (SISW) products and services to customer’s operational initiatives to deliver mutual value.
- Articulates value propositions to operations, management, and executive levels to build emotional and logical hooks.
- Develops a plan with driven differentiation with regard to SISW products/services that respond to customer needs.
- Identifies and participates in securing prospects’ dedication at appropriate levels to buy from Siemens PLM.
- Market and Industry Knowledge
- Applies general knowledge of the customer’s industry, market segment, business operations, direction, focus, and resources to align with SISW products and services.
- Explains industry and market facts as they relate to specific areas of sales responsibly to position SISW as a key provider.
- Applies knowledge of competitors’ products/services and sales strategies to position SISW as the solution relative to the customer’s needs.
- Identifies and prepares for possible objections based on knowledge of deal-specific competitors, and discusses strategies for resolving objections.
- With assistance, demonstrates SISW capabilities and resources across the organization to deliver mutual value.
- Relationship Management
- Networks to influence a specific opportunity
- Independently develops relationships and credibility at the operational and mid-management levels to affect the outcome of immediate opportunities.
- Identifies powerbases related to specific opportunities and targets sales activities.
- Maintains relationships by providing support, information, and mentorship.
- Business Methods
- Verifies accuracy and reliability of client information to ensure an effective sales strategy.
- Establishes overall territory plans, and maintains a sales pipeline to achieve targets and quotas.
- Identifies contract issues for the negotiation process.
- Identifies and effectively utilizes an individual’s abilities to complete the team objective.
- Applies financial tools and criteria to structure a win/ win solution for an opportunity.
- Establishes and maintains forecast accuracy for the account portfolio.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- At least 3 years of direct sales experience with a shown track of sales record
- Experience in Software/ technology sales is desired
- Good eye for business foresight in handling forecasts and targets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail, thoroughness, and high level of accountability
To apply for this job please visit jobs.siemens.com.