A Trusted Partner for the Biopharmaceutical Industry and Laboratories
Job Vacancy at Sartorius, Product Support Engineer. Sartorius invites applicants to apply for Product Support Engineer job in Mbizana, Eastern Cape.
Many diseases, such as cancer, dementia or inflammatory diseases, are still incurable. Hundreds of millions of people lack access to affordable and safe medicines. Our biopharma customers are working hard to develop new drugs to improve people’s lives.
About the job
In the Product Support Engineer role, you will be responsible for ensuring that every product produced meets the desired quality standards. The holder of this position will help to ensure that engineering and manufacturing processes are performed correctly using the right tools, materials and processes in order to meet these quality standards.
What You Will Accomplish Together With Us
- Management of assembly process from design to final shipment
- Assist purchasing department with sourcing parts for Assemblies
- Management and preparation of all certifications and back up quality data
- Oversee the production of the assemblies but assisting production in start up
- Quality check all assemblies produced
- Communicate status of assemblies to customers/order entry
- Track the various assembly drawings revisions and provide revisions as needed.
- Provide support for customer representatives in regards to quality issues
- Work cooperatively in a team environment to reach common results and goals
- Work with suppliers to resolve or improve quality issues and to implement effective corrective action
What Will Convince Us
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience; preferred single use consumables
- Product development/design engineering
- Proficient use of a recognized CAD design package
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Good problem-solving abilities using systemic, logical, and sequential approaches
- Good computer skills with an aptitude in Excel, Word, and other statistical software
- Good team player
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Identification with our core values: Sustainability, Openness, Enjoyment
What We Offer
Sartorius’ ambition is to simplify progress in the bio-pharmaceutical industry to help translate scientific findings into new therapeutics faster and more efficiently. Nearly 10,000 employees at more than 60 sites are working together on achieving our goal: Better health for more people. And together, we have grown strongly over the past years. Enjoy the advantages of working with a global player:
- Opportunity for international career development: a global network offering seminars and training sessions, expert and manager career paths
- Open and highly collaborative culture: mutual support within teams and working as equals, team spirit and international collaboration
- Work-life balance: Working from home at many sites
- Intelligent working environment: working in smart buildings with the latest technology and equipment
- Ambitious goals: Sartorius plans to double its sales revenue approximately every five years and expects to grow its global team to approximately 15,000 people in 2025.
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP here .
E-Verify Participation Info
E-Verify Workers Rights
We look forward to receiving your application.
Sartorius is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
All employment decisions are based on valid job-related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling +1 631 254 4249 ext 8330 or via e-mail at [email protected]
We look for employees who would like to grow with us and move the innovative life sciences sector forward. In the process, we focus on agile project work, mutual support within teams and working as equals. Sartorius thrives as a company with people who give their very best every day and who are eager to develop personally and professionally.
To apply for this job please visit sartorius.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.