Website Job Vacancy at Rand Mutual Assurance Company Limited (RMA)
The Rand Mutual Assurance Company Limited (RMA) is a non-profit mutual assurance organisation which is owned by its policy holders.
Job Vacancy at Rand Mutual Assurance Company Limited (RMA), Key Account Sales Executive . TheRand Mutual Assurance Company Limited (RMA) invites applicants to apply for Key Account Sales Executive job in Johannesburg Metropolitan Area.
The Rand Mutual Assurance Company Limited (RMA) is a non-profit mutual assurance organisation which is owned by its policy holders. RMA operates in terms of section 30 of the Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act, 130 of 1993 as amended, under license from the Minister of Labour. The RMA Group also operates under both short and long-term insurance licences issued by the Financial Services Board (FSB).
About the job
THE JOB AT A GLANCE
As the Key Account Executive, you will be responsible for selling non-COID solutions to class IV and Class XIII and other classes of business.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Revenue generation Non-COID (New Business)
- Sell Non-COID and other RMA products through self-generated sales leads through networking, referrals and warm/cold calling.
- Follow up on leads in respect of sales opportunities.
- Manage business intelligence and business generated leads in a professional and timely manner.
- Customer Service and Relationship Management
- Lead analysis initiatives and service improvement reviews across the business
Building channels and finding partners
- Build strong relationships with existing customers and new business prospects from initial call strategy gaining their trust and respect.
- Attend prospect premises to undertake surveys and progress sale.
Compliance and Reporting
- Prepare periodic sales pipeline reports showing sales volume and potential sales.
- Mitigate controllable Risks through Quality, due diligence and disclosures.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE?
- NQF 7 Advanced Diploma in an FSB recognized qualification.
- RE 5 (Representatives) non-negotiable and RE 1 (Key Individual) advantageous FAIS accredited
- At least 5 years proven sales experience at senior level.
- Proven track record of sales experience in a Business-to-Business sales environment
- Appropriate experience in a customer facing environment.
- Experienced in identifying potential client’s teams about potential markets.
- Experienced in identifying potential client’s teams about potential markets, desirable product features, go-to-market best practices, and measuring the success of outreach and product sales.
WHAT WILL YOU GET IN RETURN?
We offer great opportunities for personal and professional development in a stable company that’s 127 years strong. The role comes with a competitive salary package and various benefits. Flexible work arrangements (combination of remote and in the office). Furthermore you will be a part of a dedicated group of colleagues who value teamwork and collaboration.
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers. Kindly note that should you not receive a response within 21 days please consider your application unsuccessful.
Our Commitment to transformation:
In accordance with the employment equity plan of Rand Mutual Assurance and its employment equity goals and targets, preference may be given, but is not limited, to candidates from under-represented designated groups.
To apply for this job please visit rma.hua.hrsmart.com.