OneDayOnly holds the esteemed title of being South Africa's original daily deals website.
Job Vacancy at OneDayOnly.co.za, Buyers Assistant. OneDayOnly.co.za invites applicants to apply for Buyers Assistant job in Cape Town.
OneDayOnly holds the esteemed title of being South Africa’s original daily deals website. Our deals offer excellent discounts, limited supply and are on sale for one day only (hence our uber-creative name). We partner with top brands and key suppliers to able to offer their products to over a million potential customers through our daily mailer, the website itself and social media marketing.
About the job
We’re looking for an ace employee. To help buyers buy awesome things, keep our website stocked and our customers happy.
Although you may appear as a pleasant person on the surface, the ugly truth is that you are a stickler for detail, you’re more organised than a wedding planner, a hunter(ess) for amazing deals, and bulldog when it comes to negotiating.
You understand consumers and the buying process.
what you’ll love
Your amazing colleagues.
Also, if you play your cards right, you may have large quantities of free “samples” sent your way.
Based on experience.
- Assist with putting together amazing deals
- Maintaining and cultivating relationships with suppliers
- Ensure products are loaded onto the backend with accuracy and correct and relevant information
- Work together with a senior buyer to source new and exciting products, collate/take images
- Present deals and technical information in an easy to understand and exciting manner
- Compile accurate spreadsheets and gather all required product data for a sale timeously
- Manage supply chain
- Test and evaluate new products and understand quality requirements
- Perform various administrative jobs
requirements / skills:
- Good understanding of planning and the logistics process relating to product
- Sound analytical, organising, interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong affiliation to systems, utilising them to increase productivity in line with the business strategy
- Competency in all computer packages, i.e. Outlook, Excel (Advanced), PowerPoint, Internet
- Tertiary qualification
To apply for this job please visit onedayonly-co-za.breezy.hr.