Website Motion Icon South Africa
Motion Icon now holds full patents on this dynamic product and has offices all around the world, with more and more advertisers realising the powerful potential of this dynamic product that is re-inventing the OOH Advertising Industry.
Job Vacancy at Motion Icon South Africa, Administrative Assistant. Motion Icon South Africa invites applicants to apply for Administrative Assistant job in Johannesburg Metropolitan Area.
Motion Icon now presents a unique opportunity to maximise brand awareness and increase sales globally, nationally or in targeted geographical areas in high visibility locations across all income and demographic groups. Escalator step branding is a simple yet revolutionary development that gives advertisers immediate access to their target market with an eye-catching, cost effective, moving media choice.
About the job
Motion Icon is one of the fastest growing Out of Home Media companies globally with a presence in over 16 countries. Our innovative and patented product is gaining incredible traction and we need the very best talent to get onboard. We are looking for an administrative assistant to work closely with out Operations, Finance and Sales departments of our business.
The main purpose of this position is to provide support of an administrative nature to the business. This will range from simple systems and activities to integrated business processes and may include administration, processing, and clerical duties.
The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, and have an ability to take initiative, and prioritize daily tasks. A strong ability to take charge and meet tight deadlines will ensure your success in this multi-faceted role.
- Provide administrative support duties to a department or group of professionals
- Prepare standardised management information reports with relevant data to aid department decision-making
- Ensure online and offline file organization based on office protocol
- Provide ad hoc support around office as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Background in finance and / or accounting
- Experience with Xero advantageous
- Media industry experience advantageous
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.