LegalWise aims to grant South Africans equal, fair and affordable access to legal insurance and legal assistance.
Job Vacancy at LegalWise, Call Centre Agent. LegalWise invites applicants to apply for
Call Centre Agent job in Roodepoort, Gauteng.
LegalWise aims to grant South Africans equal, fair and affordable access to legal insurance and legal assistance. In 1984, we started with a single-minded purpose: to empower people with access to justice to enforce and defend their rights.
About the job
Yes, you’re right, you are seeing a Sales Call Centre role advertised in the middle of a global pandemic! While this is the case, we remain committed to providing access to justice to our Members. LegalWise has been in existence for over 3 decades and we plan to remain relevant as we adapt to the world around us.
The purpose of this role is to make a positive impact not only to your life, but also to the lives of our Members, who are the lifeblood of our business and the reason for our existence.
Would you say that:
- You are an enthusiastic and persuasive individual?
- You are target driven and possess a high level of resilience?
- You are customer focused, have good communication skills, interpersonal skills and that you are able to conduct yourself in a professional and highly engaging manner over the phone?
Are you driven to ‘make your mark’ in a Call Centre environment? Well, why not join LegalWise during these challenging times and let us give you the platform to display your skills?
LegalWise is seeking to employ vibrant, engaged individuals who understand that mediocrity isn’t an option, we would like to appoint Champions of Justice who are eager to contribute towards a team, departmental and organisational goals.
If protecting the rights of the people of South Africa resonates with you, then LegalWise encourages you to apply. We are looking forward to hearing what value you can bring to our Company.
I am sure that by now you are wondering what you will be responsible for?
Well, let us unpack this below:
- You will be expected to promote our LegalWise Membership options and related services to existing as well as to potential Members.
- Meeting the daily, weekly and monthly targets is vital to this role.
- You will also get exposure to apply yourself to various initiatives and projects.
- Self-development is the corner-stone of the Call Centre culture and as such we aim to provide opportunities for you to express yourself and encourage you to showcase your potential.
What are the job requirements?
- Completed Matric/ Grade 12 or equivalent and you must be computer literate.
- You must be able to speak English, the ability to speak any other official South African language would be to your advantage.
- The Call Centre environment requires dedication and this may mean that you would need to work a Saturday shift, to catch up on targets and to increase your commission earning potential.
If you feel that you have what it takes to be successful in this role, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Please note that LegalWise applies all recruitment and selection processes to the requirements of the EE plan and is committed to transformation.
If you haven’t received feedback from us within two weeks of submitting your application, please consider it unsuccessful.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.