Website Huge Telecom
Huge Telecom is an ECNS licensed, ISO 9001:2008 certified company.
Job Vacancy at Huge Telecom: Direct Sales Consultant. Huge Telecom invites applicants to apply for Direct Sales Consultant job in Gauteng.
Huge Telecom is an ECNS licensed, ISO 9001:2008 certified company. Established in 1993, Huge Telecom is South Africa’s oldest managed telecoms provider and supplies seamless managed telecommunications solutions providing accessibility, reliability and efficiency across all appropriate technologies, particularly last mile over GSM. Huge Telecom has presence throughout South Africa via a network of over 600 accredited dealers.
About the job
DIRECT SALES CONSULTANT
- Building relationships with the client
- Identify business opportunities, generating a strong pipeline, and successfully close deals.
- Maintain oversight and manage client satisfaction during the implementation of products/services that have been sold
- Achieving sales targets and related KPI’s
- Be well informed of industry trends, challenges, and changes
- Develop deep, trusting, and enduring relationships with clients
- Experience in formulating go-to-market strategies and pipeline generation
- Experience in managing the sales process end-to-end
- Telecoms industry sales experience essential (providing services and solutions in a Telecoms/IT environment)
- Strong sales and communications attributes
- Experience in selling the following would be a strong advantage:
Channel management and development
Channel acquisition and/or solutions
- Good work ethic and professional approach
- Confident, self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Target driven and outcomes orientated
- Computer literate (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Calendar Management, Outlook, etc.)
- Valid South African driving license and own reliable transport required
- Outgoing personality with a sales-orientated focus to achieve monthly targets and goal orientated
- The ability to work alone and be self-motivated
- Willing to travel extensively
- Ability to cold call/canvass
- Ability to plan and manage time effectively and prioritize workload
- Honesty, loyalty, and trustworthiness with an attitude of constant improvement
- Professional and pro-active always
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Lateral thinker
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.