Website Horizon Compliance
Horizon Compliance is a startup that is taking the pain out of compliance and regulatory risk management with years of expert knowledge and smart tech. Expert compliance advisory and consultancy services tailor-made to our client's needs.
Job Vacancy at Horizon Compliance, Administrative Assistant. Horizon Compliance invites applicants to apply for Administrative Assistant Job.
Horizon Compliance is a startup that is taking the pain out of compliance and regulatory risk management with years of expert knowledge and smart tech. Expert compliance advisory and consultancy services tailor-made to our client’s needs. We also provide outsourced compliance services, software and training. We connect the dots so you don’t have to!
We need someone that is great with people and can also take care of liaison with clients, regulators and other stakeholders but mainly this job will entail a LOT of admin.
Heads up! We use a lot of apps and tech to drive our business so the person needs to be able to handle it and have at least a passing interest in tech. The person must also be very strong in doing repetitive administrative duties. Did I mention all the admin yet? It will entail a lot of admin. You must also like to interact with people on a daily basis. If you are an introverted hermit rather give this one a pass.
- Must have exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent English speaking, reading, and writing (if you can do Afrikaans its an added advantage)
- Great interpersonal and telephone skills
- Microsoft Word and Excel knowledge is a must
- Gmail or Google apps for business an added advantage
- Learn fast and be comfortable with the use of new software
Some of the duties will entail:
- FAIS, FICA and POPI Compliance duties – document collation for license applications, profile changes, and monitoring exercises
- Template drafting (letters etc.)
- Liaison with clients
- Researching stuff online
- Sending emails on behalf of staff
- Matching payments of invoices on Quickbooks
- Arranging meetings & managing calendars
- Sending quotes/contracts and following up on them
- Tidying and structuring of electronic filing structures
- General use of software and apps we use
Please note this is a small company but we’ve been going since 2016 and we’re now growing fast so there is a lot of change and adjusting with the influx of work. If you do not like change or admin, this job is not for you. Also…there will be admin.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.