Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies.
Job Vacancy at Genpact: Human Resources Coordinator. Genpact invites applicants to apply for Human Resources Coordinator job in Johannesburg Metropolitan Area.
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. Combining our expertise in end-to-end operations and our AI-based platform, Genpact Cora, we focus on the details – all 87,000+ of us.
About the job
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of HR Coordinator, Supply Chain Consulting!
In this role, Our HR team is looking to hire an organized, energetic coordinator who is eager to work in a fast-paced environment. Our people are our strongest asset, so ongoing talent management is key to our incredibly high retention rate. As a part of our internal operations team you’ll partner closely with HR and Business leaders to bring in and manage the talent for our organization. This role’s responsibilities will focus on managing the onboarding process, but will also span traditional HR and recruiting functions.
- Oversee the onboarding process including managing background checks, maintaining candidate communication, and coordinate onboarding activities
- Serve as liaison between new hires, background check team, HR leaders, and managers; all with stellar candidate/employee experience
- Support HR Director with activities related to recruiting, talent management, performance management, immigration, employee retention, and engagement activities
- Manage onboarding and ongoing management of contract resources
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or a related field
- Excitement for an entry-level role in HR
- Exceptionally high attention to detail and demonstrated organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and high attention to detail, with a desire to learn
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and prioritize changing workloads, work with creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently, exercise good judgment and be resourceful
- Exceptional drive, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, and to immediately contribute in a team environment
- An ability to manage multiple priorities and perform well in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining a high level of client focus
- Experience in HR, talent acquisition or related administrative role
- Experience with tools such as Excel, SFDC, Mavenlink or FinancialForce
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary and benefits such as Medical Aid, Retirement and risk benefits
- Work in a multicultural environment;
- Various trainings (technical & soft skills);
- Development opportunities in a growing multinational company;
In case Genpact does not respond to your application within 30 days, please consider it was not successful for the current recruitment process for this role.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.