Website Front Runner Vehicle Outfitters
Front Runner is the leading manufacturer of Expedition Grade roof racks, roof rack accessories, camping gear, storage systems, fuel tanks, water solutions and more.
Job Vacancy at Front Runner Vehicle Outfitters, Logistics Specialist. Front Runner Vehicle Outfitters invites applicants to apply for Logistics Specialist Job in Midrand, Gauteng.
Front Runner is the leading manufacturer of Expedition Grade roof racks, roof rack accessories, camping gear, storage systems, fuel tanks, water solutions and more. Whether you bike, climb, hunt, kayak, camp, ski, fish, or surf—Front Runner makes the best gear to get you there and back safely and reliably in comfort and style. Front Runner started as a handful of friends who are engineers, designers, outdoor enthusiasts and professional off-road drivers with a shared history of adventures into the wilds of Africa spanning 40 years. We set out to make the strongest and most versatile roof rack ever (and we also decided it should be nice to look at).
About the job
Logistics Specialist Job Description
- Prepare shipping and export documentation required for international shipments.
- Assist in import/export clearance by providing custom declarations for shipment transactions.
- Coordinate with shipping forwarders to obtain and update the shipment tracking information.
- Arrange and negotiate road, rail, sea or air freight rates with carriers.
- Perform organizing, shipping and delivering goods worldwide in smooth, timely and cost-effective manner.
- Ensure compliance with safety, security, regulatory, and company policies.
- Prepare and maintain shipment documentation packages for reference purposes.
- Perform other tasks within International Deployment and Logistics team, as and when needed.
- Develop good customer relationships to improve business performance.
- Communicate with sales/service and other functional areas to resolve customer problems in a timely manner.
Logistics Specialist Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or Business (preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
- 5+ years previous experience in logistics management or coordination.
- Working knowledge of PC computer systems and cargo management software preferred.
- Great interpersonal skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.