Website Discovery Limited
Discovery Limited is a South Africa-based financial services group that is listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange with its headquarters in Sandton.
Job Vacancy at Discovery Limited, Administrator. Discovery Limited invites applicants to apply for job in Gauteng.
Discovery Limited is a South Africa-based financial services group that is listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange with its headquarters in Sandton. Imagine a world where people live healthier, more enhanced and protected lives… A world in which each organisation is a powerful influencer and responsible corporate citizen, committed to being a force for social good. As a leading innovator in healthcare, wellness, insurance, investments, financial and life planning, Discovery works ceaselessly to make this vision a reality.
The main purpose of this role is the administration of all Discovery Invest products, including but not limited to payments and handling telephonic queries from policyholders, financial advisors and franchises.
Areas of responsibility may include but not limited to
- Administration of all Discovery Invest products
- Handling telephonic queries from policyholders, financial advisors and franchises
- Liaising with clients and franchise in obtaining outstanding requirements
- Relationship building with financial advisors and internal and external colleagues /clients
- Statistics of workloads to ensure that daily targets are met
- Ensure that all standard operating procedures and business rules are adhered to.
- Assisting with testing and system implementations
Personal Attributes And Skills
- Drives Results
- Values Driven
- Learns on the Fly
- Instils Trust
- People Savvy
- Problem Solver
- Manages Complexity
- Balances Stakeholders
- Ability to handle pressure and tight deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Customer service orientation
Education And Experience
- A minimum 2 – 3 years administrative experience in the LISP industry
- Knowledge and understanding of Long-Term Insurance Legislation
- Knowledge and understanding of the LISP industry and retirement products
- Experience using the following systems is an added advantage:
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office suite
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.
To apply for this job please visit careers.discovery.co.za.