Website Direct Response Media
Direct Response Media (DRM) segments and distributes print material to urban as well as rural areas in South Africa.
Job Vacancy at Direct Response Media, Admin Assistant. Direct Response Media invites applicants to apply for Admin Assistant job in Cape Town.
Direct Response Media (DRM) segments and distributes print material to urban as well as rural areas in South Africa. Its USP is the latest and most accurate consumer demographic segmentation tools, as well as its focus on customer service. Whilst Clients include South African Blue Chip companies, we also cater for SME’s providing tailored and cost effective solutions for these organisations.
· Matric certificate. A degree/diploma-level qualification would be advantageous
· Demonstrable experience in a similar role and industry
· Proven diary management skills
· Exceptional standard of written and verbal English
· Competent with Microsoft Office suite
· Flexibility on hours
· Complex diary management, both business and personal, for the managing director and
· Creating detailed travel itineraries
· Extensive and efficient email correspondence
· Answering telephone calls in a timely fashion, taking clear and detailed messages
· Organising meetings, including booking venues, ordering refreshments and basic minute-
· Overseeing the creation of contracts, client packs and other documents, including their
formatting, printing, binding and distribution
· Processing of expenses
· Arranging social events for both clients and the team
· Ad-hoc personal errands for the managing director
· Management of miscellaneous issues
· Readiness to be contacted out of office hours
· Covering reception on occasion if necessary
· Handling confidential matters with discretion
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Focused and responsive
· Takes initiative
· Excellent multi-tasker
Key skills for:
· Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
· Flexibility and adaptability
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
· The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
· Tact and diplomacy
· Communication skills
· A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific
software if required.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.