Website Crosible Filtration South Africa
Crosible has been established in 1996, and we offer specialist dust and liquid filtration services to a wealth of South African businesses. Based in Tarlton near Johannesburg, South Africa, we are a highly experienced team of textile technologists, chemical and process engineers familiar with today’s stringent filtration demands.
Job Vacancy at Crosible Filtration South Africa, Salesperson. Crosible Filtration South Africa invites applicants to apply for Salesperson in West Rand, Gauteng.
Crosible has been established in 1996, and we offer specialist dust and liquid filtration services to a wealth of South African businesses. Based in Tarlton near Johannesburg, South Africa, we are a highly experienced team of textile technologists, chemical and process engineers familiar with today’s stringent filtration demands. Specialising in dust and liquid filtration solutions in South Africa, we provide the finest quality filter products and we manufacture filter bags, filter plates and filter cloths for a host of industries. All of our filter cloths and dust bags are locally manufactured to international standards at our in-house factory.
About the job
We are looking for an energetic self-starter B2B salesperson to join our growing team.
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Convincingly presents the Company and its solutions.
- Focuses sales efforts on the basis of customer potential.
- Submits quotations within set parameters.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competitor activity
- Initiates and conducts customer trials and research.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, and establishing personal networks.
- Keeps customer information up to date.
- Consistently meet and exceeds sales targets.
We offer a pleasant working environment from likeminded customer-delighting fanatics, excellent product support, sales commission, company vehicle, etc.
- Customer centricity
- Meeting sales goals
- Ingrained hunger for sales and for learning
- Territory management
- Prospecting skills
- Product knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- At least 2 years of B2B sales experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Office package
- Tertiary qualification in chemical/ material processing, or marketing/ sales, or business administration preferred
- Experience in industrial filtration market will be an added benefit
If this is you, please send your CV to [email protected]