Website Coca-Cola Company
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is a total beverage company, offering over 500 brands in more than 200 countries and territories.
Job Vacancy at Coca-Cola Company, Sustainability Coordinator. Coca-Cola Company invites applicants to apply for Sustainability Coordinator Job in Johannesburg.
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is a total beverage company, offering over 500 brands in more than 200 countries and territories. In addition to the company’s Coca-Cola brands, our portfolio includes some of the world’s most valuable beverage brands, such as AdeS soy-based beverages, Ayataka green tea, Dasani waters, Del Valle juices and nectars, Fanta, Georgia coffee, Gold Peak teas and coffees, Honest Tea, innocent smoothies and juices, Minute Maid juices, Powerade sports drinks, Simply juices, smartwater, Sprite, vitaminwater and ZICO coconut water.
Support sustainability implementation by tracking progress towards program objectives and providing timely, strategic and accurate dashboards and reports that facilitate program reviews, guide decision making and support communications by AOU leaders, Technical and PACS franchise teams.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Custodian of reporting templates and routines
- Steward reporting by NGO and bottler led projects and programs
- Collect, verify and collate sustainability outputs and results provided by internal and external implementing partners
- Generate timely periodic summarized reports or dashboards or other updates
- Update update key internal and external stakeholders to ensure continuous improvement of sustainability results reporting processes
- Engage internal stakeholders to enable the leverage of AOU sustainability outputs for planning, communications and stakeholder engagment efforts
- Maintain a repository of AOU sustainability programs and program information to enable knowledge management
- Work on additional projects and tasks as requested by Manager e
- Education Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in business
Related Work Experience:
- Experience collecting, tracking, and conducting basic data analysis and synthesizing complex information into briefing documents, graphs and tables
- Experience coordinating activities among internal departments, external agencies and civil society partners, urban and government officials, this role requires effective communication skills, a passion for all things sustainability and attention to detail.
- Exposure to Sustainability Management, Waste management, Water Stewardship, Economic Empowerment.
- Engages at different levels of the organisation
- Functional Skills:
- Report writing and communicating complex sustainability topics in simple terms, with emphasis on impact
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Proficient in Word and PowerPoint, Word Press
- Results oriented with an ability to plan own work, setting priorities and complete it under pressure or when faced with competing demand to keep project implementation on schedule
- Ability to use available resources including trade journals and list serves to increase knowledge of industry sustainability trends and opportunities
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
To apply for this job please visit careers.coca-colacompany.com.