Website Capitec Bank
Capitec is South Africa’s leading digital bank with over 8.6 digital banking clients.
Job Vacancy at Capitec Bank, Data Capturer. Capitec Bank invites applicants to apply for Data Capturer job in Sandton, Gauteng.
Capitec is South Africa’s leading digital bank with over 8.6 digital banking clients. We have also been named the third strongest banking brand in the world. Through our innovative solution to banking, called Global One, we allow over 16 million of our clients to transact, save, insure and access credit in real-time. We give all our clients access to the same affordable service, regardless of their level of income.
About the job
- To assist with the data capturing, reporting requirements of suspicious and unusual transactions in accordance with all legal and statutory requirements of the Financial Intelligence Centre Act (“FICA”) including all related legislations within Capitec Bank.
- At least 2 – 3 years’ relevant administrative and / or data capturing experience
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
- Knowledge of basic regulatory reporting requirements
- Communications Skills
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Attention to Detail
- Administration Skills
- Interpersonal & Relationship management Skills
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Working with People
Conditions of Employment
- Clear criminal and credit record
Capitec is committed to diversity and, where feasible, all appointments will support the achievement of our employment equity goals
To apply for this job please visit careers.capitecbank.co.za.