Website Caesarstone South Africa
Caesarstone is the original quartz surface manufacturing company, and also the name of our luxury engineered quartz surface product.
Job Vacancy at Caesarstone South Africa, Branch Manager. Caesarstone South Africa invites applicants to apply for Branch Manager job in Nelspruit, Mpumalanga.
Caesarstone is the original quartz surface manufacturing company, and also the name of our luxury engineered quartz surface product. Caesarstone quartz surfaces are ideal for virtually any interior surface from kitchen countertops, bathroom vanities and stairs, to wall panelling and interior furniture. Although traditionally used for high-end residential countertops, Caesarstone also offers an attractive and versatile finish for commercial and institutional buildings.
Interslab is a successful, national company that distributes a selection of well-know surfaces for kitchens, bathrooms, architecture and design. We are seeking a Branch Manager to manage our Nelspruit branch. Working closely with our key customers, this position has a particular focus on brand awareness and customer service.
The company offers an attractive market-related package including a cellphone and a Provident Fund.
If you fit the profile and are interested in applying for the position, please submit your CV to [email protected]
- Employment of staff.
- General running of the branch.
- Sales and customer service.
- Preparing annual budgets.
- Client liaison.
- Money collection and banking.
- Stock control.
- Customer credit control in consultation with the Financial Manager.
- Business development.
- Ensuring the Company vehicles are correctly maintained in accordance with the specifications of the respective vehicle manufacturers, ensuring that they are roadworthy at all times.
- Staff management of discipline.
- Implementation and management of the company’s safety policy.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday: 8am to 5pm
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to work well within a team.
- Very well organized and energetic.
- Willing to take on a physically demanding role.
- Ability to follow health and safety practices.
- Previous experience of working in a managerial environment (advantageous).
- Sales and Customer Service Experience is essential
- Fully computer literate.
- Valid driver licence.