Website Bridgestone EMIA
Bridgestone EMIA is a leader in the automotive industry and evolving from a premium tyre producer to a mobility solutions provider.
Job Vacancy at Bridgestone EMIA, Graduate Trainee. Bridgestone EMIA invites applicants to apply for Graduate Trainee Job.
Bridgestone EMIA headquartered in Zaventem, Belgium, we’re a subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, a global leader providing sustainable mobility and advanced solutions. In addition to our premium tyre products, we offer a growing portfolio of tyre-centric and mobility solutions, and serve our customers in an extensive retail network with thousands of touchpoints.
Facilities & Resources
Bridgestone EMEA operates in more than 60 countries and employs over 16,000 employees in its offices and plants:
- 9 Sales Regions with offices in Birmingham, Warsaw, Paris, Madrid, Milan, Bad Hamburg, Moscow, Johannesburg, and Dubai
- 14 plants in France (Bethune), Belgium (Lanklaar and Liege), Italy (Bari), Poland (Stargard and Poznan), Hungary (Tatabanya), Spain (Bilbao, Puente San Miguel and Burgos), South Africa (Port Elizabeth and Brits), Russia (Ulyanovsk) and a joint venture in Turkey ( Izmit)
- A raw materials plant in Spain (Usansolo)
- A leading R&D facility in Italy
- A state of the art proving grounds in Italy and Sweden
- The EMEA headquarters in Zaventem, Belgium.
Sales & Products
With its leading materials technology, the company focuses on high-performance tyres:
- A major supplier of original equipment to car manufacturers (including VW/Audi
- BMW, Mercedes, General Motors, Toyota, Nissen- Renault, etc.)
- A pioneer in Run-Flat Technology tyres and major supplier to car manufacturers
- A leading manufacturer in the agricultural market
- A leading manufacturer in the motorcycle market
- A leading brand in the truck & bus replacement market and a leading supplier to vehicle
manufacturers (Mercedes, Renault, Volvo, Scania, MAN, DAF, Iveco, etc.)
Our tyres are sold under the Bridgestone, Firestone, Dayton and other brand names for :
- Passenger cars, 4×4 vehicles
- Trucks and buses
- All types of commercial, construction and off-the-road vehicles
- Tractors and agricultural machinery
- Motorcycles and scooters
- Motor sport
In addition to our Products, we also provide integrated fleet solutions as well as repair and maintenance services through our extensive fleet network.
For more information on our company please visit www.bridgestone.com and www.bridgestone.eu. To experience more about life at Bridgestone, check out the following link http://www.bridgestonenewsroom.eu/
We are looking for six enthusiastic self-starters to join our graduate programme as trainee to our executive managers in Finance, Operations, Retail and Sales.
- Shadowing and assisting the executive manager and other staff members
- Gathering information on Bridgestone and understanding how the organisation functions
- Participating in on-the-job training wherever possible and gaining practical experience
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members
- Conducting research
- Analysing existing systems and offering ideas for improvement
- Participating in training and learning experiences
- Attending meetings, workshops, and team-building events
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff
- Upholding the good name of Bridgestone at all times and applying confidentiality
- Writing a test or submitting to some other form of evaluation at the end of the graduate programme
Experience & Education
- No relevant work experience
- Recently graduated (Bachelor’s or Diploma) in a relevant field: Engineering, Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, Commercial, and similar
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent research abilities
- A willingness to learn and excel
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset
Diversity and inclusion are a central part of Bridgestone EMEA’s values at the highest level. This is key for our people to show a passion for excellence for improving society connected to the world in which we live. Our commitment to diversity, is linked to our founders mission of ‘Serving Society with Superior Quality’, which is essential in shaping and creating the organisation, serving all people, respectfully, connected to our business. We recognise that everyone is different and that attracting, developing and retaining our employees will create a sustainable working environment which is essential to our success.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.