Website Bellona Network
Bellona is a mobile application based female network that seeks to create a development platform for all women across the world, with a core focus on the African continent.
Job Vacancy at Bellona Network, Administrative Assistant. Bellona Network invites applicants to apply for Administrative Assistant vacancy in South Africa.
Bellona is a mobile application based female network that seeks to create a development platform for all women across the world, with a core focus on the African continent. Bellona seeks to promote the rhetoric of equal opportunity for women. Different women across a plethora of disciplines spanning from creative arts, the financial industry to health, technology and science will share experiences, insights and advice on having goals, progressing and achieving in environments that remain heavily male dominated.
- Stakeholder engagement and management through both written and verbal communication
- Communication for managing a mentorship program
- Facilitate the efficiency and delivery within the various operational workflows
- Coordinate scheduling of meetings and activities required for project delivery
- Report writing
- Provide administrative assistance with maintaining the validity of governance documentation and licensing
- Assistance with procurement activities
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
- 3 years of administrative assistant experience
- Knowledge of appropriate software including: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Strong professional writing experience
- Prior experience with NPO reporting would be an added advantage
- Prior experience with relationship management/stakeholder engagement
- Candidate must be a self-starter and have a track record of working independently
- Female candidates preferred
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.