Unilever plc is a British multinational consumer goods company headquartered in London, England. Unilever products include food, condiments, ice cream, wellbeing vitamins, minerals and supplements, tea, coffee, breakfast cereal, cleaning agents, water and air purifiers, pet food, toothpaste, beauty products, and personal care. Unilever is the largest producer of soap in the world. Unilever's products are available in around 190 countries
Job Opportunity at Unilever South Africa, MOH Intern, Unilever South Africa invites applicants to apply For MOH Intern Job Vacancy.
Main Job Purpose
To provide end to end Admin support to the on-site clinic and OH Nurse.
Will be expected to prioritise major responsibilities and clinic schedule within timelines provided by the OH Nurse.
- Checking off orders placed /received and follow thru for payment
- Medical orders – making sure documentation in order and procedure followed with the necessary signatures etc
- MSDS -material safety data sheets -maintain file by receiving new data sheets and accessing info off internet at times.
- Training – assist with setting up and monitoring training provided by outside service providers.
- Requesting and sending medical records to/from other sites.
- Preparing for events such as wellness, HIV etc
- Maintain patient files
- Prepares new files for employees
- Extract files when employees attending medical center for treatment by the OHN/OMP
- Files and keeps current employee files
- Maintains medical files /records of HR Temps and contractor
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH SURVILLIENCE
- Receives and monitors contractor medicals. Checks if documentation complete ,if not contacts contractor and informs. Gets the OHNP to sign off medical
- Informs SHE security, Unilever contact when medicals have been signed off by the OHN in order that induction can take place
- Recalls and follow up sick notes
- Does monthly absenteeism report
- First aid boxes in the factory
- Eye wash stations -checks and prepares bottles
- Sends information to SHE department when emergency equipment has been replaced.
MAINTANANCE IN THE CLINIC
- Ensure that all equipment in working order
- Report any faults and following up of faults
- Assist in checking of emergency equipment (oxygen and fire)
- Arranges registration of new chronic conditions with Discovery
- Assist with renewal script
- Discusses queries with Discovery Medical aid
- Assist and maintain health education material -notice boards
- Studying or completed Admin Certificate or Diploma
- Available for a 1 year full time internship
To apply for this job please visit careers.unilever.com.