Website Santam Insurance
Santam is a South African financial services group that also has business interests in Malawi, Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe and Zambia. Santam's head office is located in Bellville in the Western Cape, South Africa.
Job Opportunity at Santam Insurance, Non-Motor Contact Centre Agent. Santam Insurance invites applicants to apply For Non-Motor Contact Centre Agent Job Vacancy.
For 100 years, Santam has been in the business of protecting South Africa’s most important assets and valuables. Good and proper then. Good and proper now. Good and proper always.
About the job
What will you do?
Santam SOS has a career opportunity available for a Non-Motor Contact Centre Agent who will be based inAuckland Park.
This Role Will Also Include The Following
The Contact Centre Agent will fulfil duties such as registration of claims, loading of Insurance and Value-Added Services claims, assisting Brokers/Clients (Internal /External) with claim enquiries via various contactmediums.
- Answering inbound calls and register claims telephonically, including emergencies and Value AddedServices.
- Follow compliance regulations for registration of claims that are not on the system, by creating an Incidentand advise client of the disclaimer
- Natis checks/PDP checks/premium validations and various query types
What will make you successful in this role?
- Telephone Management
- Being professional and answering the phone promptly always
- Screen calls and manage incoming queries and complaints to client satisfaction and ensure that they areanswered and resolved within stipulated time frames
- Process STP (Straight Through Processing) claims
- Registration and loading of claims as per systematic requirements governed by the policy terms andconditions
- Servicing our clients including: general routine calls, adherence to prompt responses on all verbal andwritten correspondence, general queries and claims management, monitoring and reviewing your dashboarddaily to action tasks in a prompt and efficient manner and relationship building
- Ensuring performance standards are met against KPI’s and KPA’s
- Be flexible and available when needed
- Attending all training schedules as required
Qualifications And Experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in Short Term Insurance essential preferably claims
- Matric essential
- Preferred candidate to be bilingual (English and Afrikaans)
- Excellent computer literacy – MS Office and Santam systems
- Strong client service orientation
Knowledge And Skills
- Insurance Process Knowledge
- Trauma handling skills
- Computer literacy
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem solving skills
- Negotiation skills
To apply for this job please visit careers.sanlamcloud.co.za.