Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
industry Manager, Retail Job Vacancy at Google. Google invites applicants to apply for industry Manager, Retail Job Vacancy in Gauteng, South Africa.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Demonstrable media experience in business development, client relationships, and consultation.
- Experience working cross-functionally in a large organization.
- Knowledge of, and established relationships within, the advertising industry and Retail industry vertical.
- Knowledge of Retail Business models and marketing strategy.
- Knowledge of performance advertising, media strategy, consumer research, and campaign performance management.
- Strong knowledge of performance based advertising and how Google products can help deliver on client objectives.
About The Job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands.
As an Industry Manager, you will lead transformative relationships with some sophisticated retail companies. You will shape how these companies evolve in their digital transformation, how they shift their Google investment from a cost center to a profit center, and help them leverage Google products to achieve both their brand and performance goals.
In this role, you will have passion for people and building relationships, digital transformation and innovation; be detail oriented, capable of managing complex projects, work well in fast paced environments, highly analytical and technical, with deep knowledge of the retail industry.
X is a moonshot factory where uncomfortably ambitious, potentially world-changing new ideas such as self-driving cars, balloon-powered Internet and smart contact lenses are developed and taken out into the world. X projects have the potential to transform the lives of billions of people and make the world a radically better place. We’re a team of makers, entrepreneurs, engineers and scientists with deep technical expertise who love the challenge of the seemingly impossible. X was formerly known as Google[x].
- Define business strategy by analyzing data, trends, client’s performance, business models, and identifying opportunities.
- Develop and maintain C-level relationships and serve as a point of contact to our customers with the goal of extending relationships, increasing the client’s growth, and optimizing the advertising resources.
- Develop forward thinking, data-driven analyses, and consultative recommendations that align with customer goals and quantify high-impact opportunities with clear recommendations to present to clients.
- Structure joint business plans for key customer accounts and help transform growth curves thorough understanding of their business objectives, key performance indicators (KPIs), and challenges.
- Establish and nurture sustainable relationships with advertisers, agencies, and ecosystem partners to serve as trusted consultant and educate the market on Google’s advertising solutions and contribute strategically to the growth, development, and direction of Google’s products and services.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form .
To apply for this job please visit careers.google.com.