Website The Human Sciences Research Council (HSRC)
The HSRC undertakes and promotes research that is often large-scale, multi-year, and collaborative in nature. It produces high-quality scientific evidence to inform further analysis, debate, advocacy and decision-making by role-players in government, the media, academia, and community-based groupings.
HRSC Internship Opportunities 2021. Human Sciences Research Council invites suitable applicants for Graduate / Internship opportunity for 2021.
- Applicants must be in possession of a Master’s degree in a field closely related to the study of science, technology, innovation and development, and should be registered for, or about to register for, a PhD with a registered South African University;
- Experience in and understanding of the concepts of the National System of Innovation will be an added advantage;
- Sound knowledge of quantitative and qualitative data management and data analysis or statistical skills will be very advantageous.
- A sound academic record;
- Two – three years’ experience in the preparation of research reports and manuscripts for publication, whilst having peer reviewed articles in recognized journals will be advantageous;
- Experience in communicating research findings at conferences;
- Curiosity, enthusiasm and interest in a research career that includes working with quantitative and qualitative data;
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, good communication and leadership skills are required;
- Proficiency in or working experience with some or all of the following programmes: MS Access, Excel, Word, SPSS, STATA; NVivo/Atlas.ti
To apply for this job please visit jb.skillsmapafrica.com.