HKA, founded in 2016, is one of the top global privately owned, and independent providers of consulting, expert and advisory services for the construction, manufacturing, process, and technology industries.
HKA Bursary South Africa 2021 The company is one of the top choices for multi-disciplinary expert and specialist services in risk mitigation and dispute resolution within the capital projects and infrastructure sector.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED & COVERAGE VALUE
HKA Global Pty Ltd will be awarding bursaries to students pursuing their studies within the Law faculty, particularly towards one of the following degree qualifications:
- BCom Law
- BA Law
This is a full cost bursary, which will cover all study related expenses.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Studying full-time towards one of the aforementioned Law degree qualifications
- Studying at a recognised university in South Africa
- In the 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of study
- Achieved a minimum overall average of 70% for current year of study
- Excellent academic performance
- High level of academic achievement and commercial awareness
- Passionate about the law
- Proven financial need
- Preference will be given to students from the Nkangala District, within the Mpumalanga Province
- Preference may be given to students from historically disadvantaged backgrounds
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Download and complete the HKA Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Please ensure that you have clear copies of the following supporting documentation, as these may be required:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Latest academic record/ university transcripts, if currently studying (on tertiary letterhead)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter explaining why you deserve to be awarded the bursary
Applications must be submitted electronically to HKA, via the following email address: [email protected]
(Insert the words “Bursary Application: Your Name” in the email subject line).
*Only emailed applications will be accepted – please do NOT fax or post your applications.
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact HKA Global Pty Ltd directly:
Tel: 011 731 7000
Fax: 011 731 7001
Email: [email protected]
Physical address: Ground Floor, 4 Fricker Road, Illovo, Johannesburg, 2196
Postal address: PO Box 84325, Greenside, 2034