Website Hilti South Africa
Hilti is a global leader in providing technology-leading products, systems and services to the worldwide construction industry.
Hilti South Africa Supply Chain Management Internships 2021/2022. Hilti South Africa Supply invites applicants to apply for Supply Chain Management Internships 2021/2022 in Midrand, Gauteng.
Hilti is a global leader in providing technology-leading products, systems and services to the worldwide construction industry. Our success is driven by distinction, defying convention and powering some of the world’s most ambitious feats of engineering for our customers.
Why should you apply?
We work with committed and highly qualified people who come from a wide range of areas. We believe that different teams are even more creative, innovative and productive. Success is always based on teamwork and competence – regardless of the personal background of the individual. We place emphasis on your competences, your commitment and your success.
What you need is:
- Completed Bachelor’s (NQF Level 7 or 8) or Masters (NQF Level 9) degree in Logistics, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management or Transportation Management.
- Advanced skills level in Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel and Word).
- Strong Analytical skills and mathematical aptitude required.
- Committed, logical thinker with high attention to details.
- Excellent networking, interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management.
- High level of motivation, customer focus oriented, and a continuous improvement mentality required.
- Results driven and proactive, able to achieve targets.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English (Written and Spoken).
To apply for this job please visit careers.hilti.co.za.