Website Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (also known as “HPE”), formed in 2015, is an American multinational information technology company. The company was formed after the splitting of the Hewlett-Packard company (also known as “Hewlett-Packard” or “HP”).
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Bursary South Africa 2021. HPE provides the following services to its customers: consulting, networking, storage, servers and support.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Hewlett Packard Enterprise will be awarding bursaries for studies within the following fields:
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Information Technology
- Information Systems
- Software Engineering
MORE ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – COVERAGE & OTHER OPPORTUNITIES
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses: tuition fees, accommodation and a book allowance.
Bursary recipients may be selected to take part in the HPE South Africa internship programme.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Studying within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Currently in second or later year of study
- Studying at a recognised University or University of Technology in South Africa
- Previously disadvantaged
- Proven financial need
- Excited about working in the Digital World
- A natural salesperson
- Able to express yourself well
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Applications must be done online at: https://careerwise.co.za/bursaries/online-application/
Use the following promotional code/ reference number when applying: HPE2021
You will be required to Register an account: https://careerwise.co.za/bursaries/online-application/applicant-registration/
before you can Login: https://careerwise.co.za/bursaries/online-application/applicant-login/ and apply.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full tertiary academic record (on letterhead)
- Proof of registration at University or University of Technology for 2021 studies, 2nd year or above (on letterhead)
- Fee account statement from University or University of Technology for 2021 studies (on letterhead)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Career Wise (bursary administrator for the Hewlett Packard Bursary) directly:
Tel: 086 100 7787
Email: [email protected]