Gijima has a remarkable track record over many years, in complex, multiyear annuity service engagements.
Gijima Project Admin Internships 2021. The Gijima invites applicants to apply for Internship Programme in Midrand, Gauteng For 2021/2022 Academic Year.
Gijima is one of South Africa’s leading Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Service companies and with 100% unencumbered black ownership and a level 2 Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment rating making us one of the most empowered companies in South Africa when compared to the top 20 most empowered companies listed on the JSE across all sectors. Gijima is 100% managed by South Africans, is locally funded and offers application services, infrastructure configuration and implementation and end-to-end managed outsource services through our national footprint, OEM partnerships and our national small, medium and micro enterprise development network.
PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR (INTERNSHIP)
Gijima is recruiting 1 x project administrator (Intern) for their training centre in Midrand.
The criteria are as follows:
- Candidates must have completed a 3-year tertiary qualification in Administration (i.e. Diploma in Business Administration, Bachelor of Business Administration, Diploma in Office Administration, Diploma in Project Management);
- Candidates must be computer literate and must be proficient in Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Visio; e-mail, internet
- Clear credit (ITC) and no criminal record;•Further learning assumed is the ability to use a personal computer;
- Candidates must currently be unemployed;
- Candidates must not be participating on another learnership or internship program;
- Candidates must live in Gauteng (preferably in the Midrand area);
- Candidates must be under the age of 35 as of 1 March 2021;
- Candidates must be a South African Citizen;
How to apply
In order to apply candidates must complete the application form and attach all required supporting documents as prompted by the website:-https://www.careerinict.com/Page/Details/36•
- Certified ID Document
- Certified Matric Certificate
- Certified Tertiary Qualification Certificates
- Updated CV
Only applications sent through the website will be considered.
ONLY CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE CRITERIA MUST APPLY.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerinict.com.