Gijima Group Limited is a South African information and communication technology company listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
Gijima IT Internship Opportunities 2021. Gijima invites suitable applicants for Information Technology Graduate / Internship opportunities for 2021.
- Must have completed a 3 year tertiary qualification in IT relevant to support
- Must have Clear Credit record and no criminal record
- Further learning assumed is the ability to use a personal computer
- Must be currently unemployed
- Must not be participating on another learnership or internship program
- Must have completed matric with English and Mathematics
- Must have effective communication in written and verbal English
- Must be currently living in Gauteng
- Must be between the age 18-35
- Must be South African Citizen
How to apply
In order to apply candidates must complete the application form and attach all required supporting documents as prompt by the website: www.careerinict.com.
- Certified ID
- Certified Matric Certificate
- Certified Tertiary Qualification Certificates
- Updated CV
To apply for this job please visit www.careerinict.com.