Website Gauteng Partnership Fund (GPF)
Gauteng Partnership Fund (GPF) Internship Opportunities 2021. As a key member of the Portfolio and Credit Risk Management Team, the intern will work closely with the Portfolio Officers and Loan Account Receivable Officer to ensure that the GPF achieves its mandate.
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting and or economis,
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to anticipate, identify and resolve complex financial issues.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to clearly link financial results to operation performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills and ability to work cross functionally.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, perform in a fast-paced environment & respond quickly to situational needs as they arise.
- Proficient use of financial systems and analysis tools including Microsoft Office and QuickBooks (preferred)
To apply for this job please visit gpf.org.za.