Website Gauteng Film Commission
Gauteng Film Commission (GFC) is your gateway to film locations, film production support and film industry news in Johannesburg, Gauteng
Gauteng Film Commission Bursary Programme 2021. The Gauteng Film Commission (GFC) invites qualified Undergraduates and Post-Graduate students who are interested in a career in Film, Audio-Visual and/or Television to apply for bursaries.
The bursaries will be awarded to students studying in the following fields:
- Motion Pictures
- Project Management
- Animation and/or Marketing
- Research or Public Administration and/or Administration students who are interested in a career in Film, Audio-Visual and/or Television.
- South African Citizen with a valid South African ID
- Candidate must be a registered Undergraduate or Postgraduate student at any Higher Learning Institution in South Africa.
- Full Time and Part Time Students
- Applicants must not have participated in previous SETA sponsorship programmes
- Financial need/Disadvantaged individuals
- The Bursary is only a Tuition Fund and if you are between the ages of 18 – 30
- Certificate South African ID copy (no longer than 3 Months).
- Registration Confirmation letter or acceptance letter from Institution.
- Annual academic fees breakdown from accepted institution
- Motivational Letter
- Certified copy of matric certificate or latest academic results
- Proof of Resident (Sworn Affidavit or Municipality Letter).
- Parents’ or guardian’s certified copy of identification document
- Parents’ or guardian’s proof of income not older than 6 months (only certified will be accepted)
- Sworn Affidavit if your parent(s)/guardian is unemployed or proof of social grant
To apply for this job please visit www.gautengfilm.org.za.