Website First National Bank (FNB) South Africa
How can we help you?
First National Bank (FNB) invites Suitable Applicants to apply for Internship Programme 2022 in Johannesburg, Gauteng.
A key focus is to drive innovative banking and we strive to continue to make a difference in the lives of our customers. Our brand philosophy is based on the desire to help, and your continued support fuels us to consistently strive for extraordinary results by finding more ways to help you.
Recent Graduates / Final year University degrees in:
- Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc),
- Actuarial Science,
- Industrial Psychology,
- Information Systems,
- Computer Science
This is not an exhaustive list of degrees
- Only open to South African Citizens
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Provision of an efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximise skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Manage graduate development plan by completion of training assignments
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by attendance of training
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying of the values required in the business
To apply for this job please visit www.firstrandjobs.mobi.