Website Walk In Solutions
Walk in Solutions, a place where solutions are offered faster, of the highest Quality and with the sole objective of our client’s satisfaction. Backed by professionals with strong industry specific experience.
Position Title: Finance Controller
Reporting To: CFO- South Africa
- Oversee all company accounts and investments
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Supervise and manage financial department staff, including accountants and financial assistants
- Motivate and lead finance team members by clarifying roles and providing helpful feedback
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation
- Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
- Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
- Report to the CFO with timely and accurate financial information
- Assist the CFO in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members.
This role has principal reporting to the CFO South Africa.
- The ideal candidate would be a Chartered Accountant.
- 8 plus years of experience, with at least 2-3 years in a finance leadership role
- Experience in FMCG/Pharma/ Automotive / Retail/ Telecom will be preferred
- Knowledge of SAP/ERP Accounting Systems will be desirable.
Key Competencies and Skills:
- The candidate needs to be high on strategic thinking and achievement orientation.
- The candidate also needs to display the ability and sensitivity to manage cultural differences, geographical complexities and complex stakeholder relationships,
- Other key desired competencies and skills would be teamwork and collaboration and strong interpersonal and communication skills.