Website Fidelity ADT
Fidelity ADT is a leading provider of integrated retail performance and security solutions.
Fidelity ADT invites Suitable Applicants to apply for Business Administration Learnership Programme in Cape Town, Western Cape for 2021/2022 Academic Year.
Fidelity ADT Commercial, a division of Fidelity ADT is a leading provider of integrated retail performance and security solutions, deployed today at more than 70 percent of South African retailers. As the exclusive distributer of Sensormatic’s Retail Solutions range in Southern Africa, Fidelity ADT Commercial offers solutions suitable to all applications from single-store boutiques to global retail enterprises. Previously known as Tyco Retail Solutions before Tyco International sold its South African business to the Fidelity Security Group in 2017. Since then the company, now renamed to Fidelity ADT has been aligning itself in-country for local support for its retail partners as well as preparing for further expansion into the African market.
Purpose of the position:
Fidelity – ADT invites unemployed youth to apply for a business administration learnership. This Qualification is for any individual who is or wishes to be involved in the Administration function within any industry, or non-commercial venture/organization. It is also the building block to advance the learner into the National Certificate in Business Administration
- Matric Certificate
- 18 – 28 Years old
- Computer Literate
- Live in Cape Town or Surrounding Area
Skills & Attributes:
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Numerical accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to liaise professionally with personnel at all levels.
- Excellent telephone skills
- Solid attention to detail to ensure accuracy of information
Please submit the following documents with your application, all certification must be done at a South African Police Station and No other Certification will be accepted:
- Certified copy of Matric (Not older than 3 Months)
- Certified copy of Highest Qualification obtained – if applicable (Not older than 3 Months)
- Certified copy of ID (Not older than 3 Months)
- Cover Letter
To apply for this job please visit fidelityservicesgroup.simplify.hr.