Website Families South Africa (FAMSA)
FAMSA is a non-profitable organisation with 28 societies nationwide. FAMSA offers a range of services and is staffed with qualified social workers Our focus is a Healthy functional family life which is a National Priority.
Families South Africa (FAMSA) invites applicants to apply for Internship Programme 2022 in Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape.
FAMSA is a non-profitable organisation with 28 societies nationwide. FAMSA offers a range of services and is staffed with qualified social worker. In 1938 a Marriage Guidance Council was founded by David Mace in London. In 1954 a National family and welfare conference was held in Johannesburg which focused on family problems and disintegration. Dr David Mace and his wife, Vera, were amongst the many invited guests to attend the conference.
FAMSA PE has an opportunity for a newly qualified social work intern for 12 months.
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years.
- Must have an Honors degree in Social Work.
- Must be able to work independently but also in a team.
- Will be involved with counselling, group work as well as community work.
- Funds will be made available to assist the intern to register with the SACSSP if needed.
How to apply
Please send your CV with motivational letter to [email protected] no later than the 6th of June 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com