Website Ekurhuleni West College
Ekurhuleni West TVET College Learnership Programme 2021. The Ekurhuleni West TVET College invites applicants to apply for Learnership programme for 2021 Gauteng.
Ekurhuleni West Technical, Vocational, Education and Training College (EWC) is a public institution regulated by the FET Colleges Act no 16 of 2006, as amended. It was established in terms of the Further Education and Training Act, Act No .98 of 1998, declared as such by the Member of the Executive Council (MEC) for Education (Gauteng Province) in terms of a Provincial Gazette Extraordinary (dated 7 December 2001).
- N6 Certificate in Financial Management.
How to apply
The application should be forwarded to Kathorus Campus, Cnr Poole and Thutong Streets, Katlehong. Please mark the application clearly as APPLICATION: EXPERIENTIAL LEARNER (STUDENT SUPPORT SERVICES). Ref: KAT/05/2021.
Candidates are to complete and submit by hand, the following documents:
- Completed Z83: Application for Employment form, obtainable from any Public Service Department, or here: Z83: Application for Employment Form;
- A recently updated comprehensive CV;
- Original certified copies of qualifications;
- Original certified copy of Identity Document;
- Original certified copy of academic record / transcript;
- Five (5) contactable reference check.