Website Eastern Cape Department of Health
The mission of the Eastern Cape Department of Health is to provide and ensure accessible, comprehensive, integrated services in the Eastern Cape, emphasising the primary health care approach, optimally utilising all resources to enable all its present and future generations to enjoy health and quality of life.
Eastern Cape Department of Health: Pharmacist Internship Programme 2021/2022. Eastern Cape Department of Health invites applicants to apply for Pharmacist Internship Programme 2021 in Eastern Cape.
The mission of the Eastern Cape Department of Health is to provide and ensure accessible, comprehensive, integrated services in the Eastern Cape, emphasising the primary health care approach, optimally utilising all resources to enable all its present and future generations to enjoy health and quality of life. The primary business of the Department and health care service delivery is based on the following five strategic goals: facilitate a functional, quality-driven public health system that provides an integrated and seamless package of health services and is responsive to customer needs; combat and reduce the impact of TB and HIV/AIDS, with a special focus on preventing the emergence of drug-resistant strains; improve and strengthen the mother and child health services; combat and reduce diseases of lifestyle and mental conditions; and enhance institutional capacity through effective leadership, governance, accountability, and efficient and effective utilisation of resources.
Attached is the get of Hospitals with Pharmacist Interns posts within the Eastern Cape Department of Health.
Kindly note that first preference will be given to Eastern Cape Department of Health bursary holders.
The following documents should be provided
- Curriculum Vitae
- A motivation letter for hospital pharmacy
- Certified copy of Identity or Passport
- Certified copy of Grade 12 certificate
- Certified copy of B.Pharm Academic Record Including June results
- Certified copy of SAPC registration certificate as a Pharmacy Student
- Proof of registration at the University for 2021
- Proof of residence
How to apply
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and level 4 regulations gazetted by the National Government. the Eastern Cape of Department will allow applications for Pharmacy Internship to be directed via hand delivery to the relevant Centre or emailed to: [email protected]
NB: – On the subject line, quote Pharmacist Internship Application 2022.
- If an applicant sends their applications via email, please keep the original application safe as it will be required.
- Applicants are advised NOT to submit applications directly to the facilities.