Website Dr Beyers Naude Municipality
Dr Beyers Naudé Local Municipality, the third largest Local Municipality in the country, is well-positioned as a portal to the mystical Karo
Dr Beyers Naude Municipality Internship Programme 2021. The municipality is committed to the provisions of the Employment Equity Act in its Recruitment/Employment policies
- A three – year Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma with majors in Accounting, Economics or Finance including either Risk Management and/or Auditing among other.
- Sound written and oral communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Accuracy will serve as a strong recommendation
- The intern will sign an internship agreement which is in addition to the employment contract.
- The effect of the agreement is to ensure commitment to the programme which require, amongst other, full participation in the educational and workplace assignments and observance of policies and procedures.
- The candidate must be between the ages 21 and 35.
How to apply
All applicants must complete the official Dr Beyers Naude Local Municipality application form which much be accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae plus certified copies of all qualifications of applicants and at least two recent testimonials which must reach the Human Resources Officer, (Mrs.H.C.Wessels) at Dr Beyers Naude Local Municipality, P.O. Box 71, Graaff-Reinet, 6280.