Website Doctors without Borders / Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
Médecins Sans Frontières, sometimes rendered in English as Doctors Without Borders, is an international humanitarian medical non-governmental organisation of French origin best known for its projects in conflict zones and in countries affected by endemic diseases.
Doctors without Borders (MSF) Mapping Development Researcher Internships 2021. The Doctors without Borders (MSF) invites applicants to apply for 12 months Mapping Development Researcher Internship Programme in Johannesburg , Gauteng.
Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is the world’s leading independent international medical relief organization, implementing and managing medical projects in close to 72 countries worldwide and as a worldwide movement of 33 offices and associations. Our work focuses on emergency medical and humanitarian relief. We are guided by the principles of independence, neutrality and impartiality, as described in the MSF Charter. We implement our medical programs in areas where no health or sanitary systems exist, or where health structures are overwhelmed by the needs of populations.
- Mapping MSF related learning opportunities.
- Consolidate all previous short learning course that are regularly done by our field workers.
- Searching online and document all available trainings and courses.
- Developing a reference database with all the relevant information regarding such training and courses. This can include name of the courses/training, institution, duration of training/course, requirements/eligibility, costs and main contacts.
- Identify institution/facilities and programs that could be suitable for partnerships with MSF.
- Make recommendations based on accreditation of institutions/facilities that are useful to our target groups.
- 4th year, Honours or Master students
- Experience in research
- Good written and communication skills
- Proficient web and data browsing
- Good social media skills
- French and Portuguese will be an added advantage
- Good in planning and organizing
- Good results and quality oriented candidate
- Good negotiation skills
To apply for this job please visit msfsa.bamboohr.com.