Distell Group Limited, commonly referred to as Distell, is a multinational brewing and beverage company, based in South Africa.
Distell Internship Opportunities 2021. The purpose is to provide practical work experience to students who are in their final year of study and requires In-Service Training in order to obtain their qualification. Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12-month contract commencing 1 May 2021 and terminating 30 April 2022.
- Currently in the process of completing studies within Industrial Psychology/ HRM/HRD undergrad degree and require in-service training in order to complete your curriculum
- Eager to learn, good work ethic and positive can-do attitude with high energy levels
- Demonstrated Advanced Computer literacy – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Sound verbal and written communication skills,
- Strong numerical aptitude and analytical abilities,
- Exposure to eLearning course development will be an advantage
- Attention to detail,
Prospective interns must submit the following:
- Certified copy of Grade 12 certificate,
- Covering letter / Letter of Motivation,
- A Curriculum Vitae,
- Certified academic record,
- A format for evaluation, required by the tertiary institution indicating that in-service training is required in order to complete your qualification
To apply for this job please visit careers.distell.co.za.