Website Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Dis-Chem has been South Africa’s first choice in pharmacies since 1978, with our linked dispensaries, family clinics, non-pharmaceutical and comprehensive self-medication centres.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies Learnership Programme 2021. Dis-Chem Pharmacies invites applicants to apply for Learnership Programme 2021.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require the services of a reputable Post Basic Qualify Pharmacist Assistant for their New Market store. Your portfolio will cover the provision of pharmaceutical care by taking responsibility for the patient’s medicine-related needs, and being accountable for meeting these needs.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Basic Pharmacist Assistance qualification
- Registered with the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC)
- Computer literate – MS Office
- Sound numerical skills
- Strong command of the English language and a second language
- Willing and able to work retail hours
To apply for this job please visit dischem.simplify.hr.