We protect lives and livelihoods from the harmful, costly dangers of cash, allowing businesses of all sizes to do more. Do more with time, energy, and ambition.
Deposita invites Suitable applicant to apply for Internships for 2022 / 2023 in Johannesburg, Gauteng.
We protect lives and livelihoods from the harmful, costly dangers of cash, allowing businesses of all sizes to do more. Do more with time, energy, and ambition. In a world driven by digitisation, we mastered the science of cash and payment solutions. Using state-of-the-art technology, innovative products and world-class services.
The Deposita Internship programme is a 12 month fixed term contract which provides workplace experience underpinned by a carefully designed training programme. It allows one to gain valuable work experience, explore career paths, networking with professionals in the field, while earning an income.
The applicants need to have completed at least their undergraduate Degree / Diploma.
- South African Citizen by Birth
- Must have 0 or not more than 1 year working experience post studies.
Fields of study:
Degree / 3 year National Diploma in:
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Computer Software Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Systems/Information Technology
- Human Resources Management
- Financial Accounting
- Business Administration
Skills and Competencies:
The ideal candidate for this role should demonstrate strong potential in the following areas:
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Digital savviness
- Customer obsession
- Complex problem solving
How to apply
To Apply, submitt a Curriculum Vitae together with the certified copies of an applicant’s ID document, Senior Certificate and all post school educational qualifications obtained must also be submitted. Certified copies should not be older than 3 months. Only certificate of qualifications will be accepted, and not a statement of results.
Send Applications to: [email protected]
- Applications must be mailed timeously. Late applications will not be accepted or considered.
- If an applicant is short-listed, it can be expected of him/her to undergo a personal interview. Short-listed applicants may be subjected to security clearance.
- Correspondence will be conducted with successful interns only. If you have not been contacted within 2 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Recommended candidates will be expected to sign a 12 month internship contract.
- The Internship programme may not be regarded as a guarantee for automatic absorption for permanent appointment.
- Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org