Deloitte drives progress. Our firms around the world help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity.
Deloitte Internship Opportunities 2021. Deloitte invites suitable applicants for Graduate / Internship Opportunities for 2021.
Financial Services Advisory Graduate Programme – 2022
University Graduate with a Masters (MCom / MSc / MPhil) or Honours degree, specialising in any of the following relevant fields:
- Actuarial Science;
- Applied Economics/Econometrics;
- Computer/Data Science/Analytics;
- Engineering (preferably Electrical or Electronic);
- Mathematical Sciences/Statistics;
- (Applied/Financial) Mathematics;
- Quantitative Risk Management;
- (Applied) Statistics; or
- Any other relevant degree.
- The intention to pursue a professional qualification (CFA / FRM / PRM / FIA / FASSA) is advantageous.
- Computer literacy – Experience in C#, Matlab, Python, R, SAS or VBA is an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills.
- Technical proficiency and an eagerness to expand skills and develop knowledge.
- The ability to thrive in a busy environment with multiple deliverables.
- The ability to interact in a team environment.
- The ability to find innovative solutions to complex and often unusual challenges.
- Flexibility i.e. the ability to adapt quickly to changing environments and changing requirements.
How to apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.