Website Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
We are accelerators of socio-economic prosperity in South Africa through leading innovation
CSIR Internship Opportunities 2021. The CSIR has three Internship opportunities Nanomaterials Industrial Development Facility (NIDF) research group, within the Chemicals Cluster. The purpose of these Internship is to provide graduates with an opportunity to gain practical work experience through research and development of competitive technologies and innovative products under the guidance of researchers and engineers within cross-functional teams.
- A Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering;
- Research and report-writing skills;
- Computer literacy in MS Office Package;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to multi-task, and to perform consistently under pressure;
To apply for this job please visit candidate.csir.co.za.