Website Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
The Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) is a leading scientific and technology research organisation that researches, develops, localises and diffuses technologies to accelerate socioeconomic prosperity in South Africa.
Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) invites applicants to apply for Graduate Internships 2022 / 2023 in Pretoria, Gauteng.
The Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) is a leading scientific and technology research organisation that researches, develops, localises and diffuses technologies to accelerate socioeconomic prosperity in South Africa. The organisation’s work contributes to industrial development and supports a capable state.
The CSIR has an internship opportunity for recent graduate in the Energy Centre. The internship is designed to provide students with experience and understanding of research and development and the implementation thereof in projects.
The programme is spread across various fields, with a strong focus in science, engineering, technology and mathematics. Technical work would involve the detailed planning and execution of experimental work under supervision in the area of Photovoltaic Technology. These opportunities are based in Pretoria.
CSIR: Internships 2022 / 2023 in Pretoria, South Africa
The following Internship Opportunities are open for applications:
Internship: Solar Photovoltaics
• Any Diploma / Degree in Science or Engineering (NQF level 6 or higher)
• Studying towards a postgraduate at NQF level 8;
• Advantageous: Experience in basic laboratory techniques in semiconductor technology, electronics, product development, product testing or associated fields will be an advantage;
Internship: Energy Efficiency and Demand Response Engineer
• An Honours degree in:
• Electrical and Electronics Engineering,
• Computer Science,
• Industrial Engineering
• or any other related engineering qualification.
• Advantageous: A masters degree in these fields will be an advantage.
Modern Applicant Tracking
Try Breezy For Free
Easily post jobs & track applicants with breezy ap
plicant tracking software. Try it free!
Skills and Competencies:
• Good demonstration and in-depth understanding of theory, with the ability to apply knowledge into practical; • A strong work ethic and the ability to work under supervision within a dynamic team environment;
• Must be innovative, have sound technical knowledge, integrity and lateral thinking ability;
• Knowledge and appreciation of a cross-disciplinary project team environment;
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to contribute across the boundaries imposed by classical scientific disciplines.
To apply for this job please visit candidate.csir.co.za.