Website Companies Tribunal
The Companies Tribunal (the Tribunal) is an agency of the Department of Trade and Industry.
Companies Tribunal invites Suitable Applicants to apply for Legal Graduate / Internship Programme for 2021/2022 Academic Year in Sunnyside Pretoria, Gauteng.
The Companies Tribunal (the Tribunal) is an agency of the Department of Trade and Industry (the dti) established in terms of the Companies Act No. 71 of 2008 to provide speedy resolution of company disputes. The Tribunal has jurisdiction throughout the Republic of South Africa. It is independent, and subject to the Constitution and the law. It exercises its functions in accordance with the Act and performs its functions fairly, without fear, favour or prejudice and in a transparent manner.
- Provide legal support to the Tribunal including Labour matters
- Provide secretarial support to the Tribunal members
- Provide support to the Tribunal regarding court reviews
- Provide support to the governance structure (REMCO, ARC and IT)
- Provide secretarial support for various meetings of the Tribunal
- Handle stakeholder/issue management in the Office of the COO
- Perform any other functions that may be assigned.
To view the job advert click here
To view the job profile click here
- LLB Degree or BCom degree or equivalent Law degree
- Completion of training with the Law Society/LPC will serve as an added advantage
- No working experience is required.
- Attention to details
- Project management
- Stakeholders management
- Analytical and interpretation
- Knowledge of court processes and procedure
- Reliability and self-drive
- Willingness to learn
- Honestly and integrity
- Microsoft package (word, excel, power-point)
How to apply
Please forward your detailed CV to Ms Reneilwe Mashile: [email protected] by Wednesday, 25 August, 2020. Late applications will not be considered.
For enquiries, contact the Human Resources Manager: Sammy Ramaphoko on 012 394 1084 or Ms Charmaine Galloway 012 394 5553