Clicks Group is a retail-led healthcare group which has been listed on the JSE Limited since 1996.
Clicks Learnership Programme 2021. Clicks Group invites applicants to apply for Learnership Programme 2021 in Gauteng.
Clicks Group is a retail-led healthcare group which has been listed on the JSE Limited since 1996. Through market-leading retail brands Clicks, GNC, The Body Shop, Claire’s and Musica, the group has over 795 stores across southern Africa. Clicks Group is a leader in the healthcare market where Clicks has the largest retail pharmacy chain with over 473 in-store pharmacies, while UPD is South Africa’s leading full-range national pharmaceutical wholesale
Do you want to work and obtain a qualification at the same time? Are you passionate about healthcare and delivering superior patient care? Clicks has an exciting opportunity available to complete a Learnership Programme to qualify as a Pharmacist Assistant.
- Essential requirement: completion of Grade 12 with a minimum of 50% in Mathematics (or 60% in Mathematical Literacy) and 50% in English
- Working with People
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Relating and Networking
- Planning and Organising
- Customer service orientated
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer Literacy
To apply for this job please visit careers.clicksgroup.co.za.