Website City of Johannesburg
The City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality is a metropolitan municipality that manages the local governance of Johannesburg, South Africa.
City of Johannesburg invites Suitable Applicants to apply for Valuer Internship Programme in Braamfontein, Gauteng for 2021/2022 Academic Year.
The City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality is a metropolitan municipality that manages the local governance of Johannesburg, South Africa. It is divided into several branches and departments in order to expedite services for the city. Johannesburg is a divided city: the poor mostly live in the southern suburbs or on the peripheries of the far north, and the middle class live largely in the suburbs of the central and north. Around 20% of the city lives in abject poverty in informal settlements that lack proper roads, electricity, or any other kind of direct municipal service. Another 40% live in inadequate housing with insufficient municipal housing.
- A National Diploma and/or Degree in Real Estate: Property Valuation or qualification recognized by the South African Council for the Property Valuers Profession (SACPVP);
- Computer literacy, communication and coordinating skills;
- Must be able to work extended hours as and when required;
- Ages between 18 – 35 years; and
- Only City of Joburg residents will be considered.
To apply for this job please visit www.joburg.org.za.