Website City of Johannesburg (CoJ)
The City of Johannesburg is a metropolitan municipality that manages the local governance of Johannesburg, in South Africa.
City of Johannesburg (CoJ) invites Suitable Applicants to apply for Transport Internship Programme 2021/2022 in Johannesburg, Gauteng.
The City of Johannesburg is a metropolitan municipality that manages the local governance of Johannesburg, in South Africa. It is divided into several branches and departments in order to expedite services for the city. The settlement sprang up in 1886 when prospectors found gold in the area now known as the Witwatersrand. When the discovery became public, thousands flocked here in search of fortune and new opportunities. oday, Johannesburg still attracts those who want to realise their dreams and achieve success. The new city was named after two officials of the Zuid-Afrikaansche Republiek (ZAR); Johannes Meyer a and Johannes Rissik.
The City of Johannesburg (CoJ), Transport Department has the following Internship opportunities
available for a period NOT exceeding eighteen (18) months:
Designation: Management Support Intern X 2
- Diploma or Certificate in Business Administration/Public Administration/Business Management or Human Resources (NQF level 6);
- Confirmation letter from institution;
- Computer literacy Microsoft Office Applications – Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Ages between 18 – 35 years; and
- Only City of Joburg residents will be considered.
Branch: Transport Planning and Policy
Designation: Intern X 2
• Bachelor’s Degree Specialisation in civil engineering; transportation planning/modelling; operations
research; simulation modelling.
• Confirmation letter from institution.
• Computer literacy Microsoft Office Applications – Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ages between 18 – 35 years; and
• Only City of Joburg residents will be considered.
To apply for this job please visit www.joburg.org.za.